We had a great #shopsmall 2016 here in Covington! Check out our events below!
2017 Shop Small events to be announced soon!
Pop-Ups on Pike!
Our 2016 pop-up shop program is back with 5 local makers in the 33 Pike Street space. NEW for this year, we’re also lucky to have the The Art House by INKAA Education Program gallery at 31 Pike Street!
Make Covington Pop will host 5 shops (LDV Vintage, Keep Your Shirt On Covington, A Squared Decor, Zip Zoo Apparel and Maverick Chocolate Co.)
11/26 – 12/17
Saturdays: 11am- 7pm
Covington Night Bazaar 12/2 and 12/3!
Mark your December calendars for the best source of local holiday shopping! Renaissance Covington presents the second annual Covington Night Bazaar, a family-friendly, OUTDOOR event that is not to be missed!
Dates: December 2nd and 3rd
Time: 6-10pm Each night
Location: Roebling Point (Court and Third Streets)
Parking: Free metered parking/surface lots on Greenup Street.
- 40 creators and makers (ranging from hand-knit alpaca goods to beautiful metalwork pieces)
- Food sampling from local restaurants: Lil’s Bagels, Piccolo Casa, AmerAsia, Smoke Justis, The Gruff and Molly Malone’s.
- Cocktails from New Riff Distillery, Watershed Distillery, Crafts & Vines and Second Sight Spirits. Plus Beer and Wine from Braxton Brewing, Eight Ball and Heidelberg Wines!
- Cozy up to our fire pits and hay bales with Roebling Point Books and Coffee’s hot cocoa or coffee and watch performances from The Sugar Pills, PONES dance troupe MadCap Puppets and DJ Kenneth Wright!
- FREE D-I-Y gift wrapping station!
Shop Small Holiday Passport Program 11/26 - 12/17, at participating businesses
Find Covington Holiday Guides at the Pike Street Pop-Up (33 W. Pike St) and participating businesses to take with you as you #DineSmallCov and #ShopSmallCov between 11/26 and 12/17.
Make a retail or dining purchase at a participating business (full list below) and get your passport stamped.
Once your guide is at least 50% full (18 stamps), you can have it validated at the Renaissance Covington office or Pop-Ups on Pike (33 Pike Street) on Friday, 4pm – 9pm or Saturday, 11am-6pm to be entered into the grand prize drawing of a gift basket with goodies from ALL participating businesses (over $350 value!)!
List of Participating Businesses
AmerAsia Kung Fu Restaurant
Braxton Brewing Company
Buttercup Cake House
Frank’s Men’s Shop
House of Grill
Inspirado Gallery & Restaurant
Left Bank Coffeehouse
Old Town Cafe
Old Towne Tavern
Point Perk Coffeehouse
Robeling Point Books & Coffee
The Pop-Up Shops on Pike Street: Zip Zoo Apparel, Maverick Chocolate, A Squared Decor, LDV Vintage, Keep your Shirt on Covington